- The director oversees a team of analysts and managers which:
- Derives actionable insights and develops business strategy through use of data and metrics.
- Develops KPIs and associated reporting to monitor progress toward goals.
- Manages the technology agenda within Customer Solutions.
- Stays abreast of technological capabilities and emerging trends within industry and leads new initiatives within relevant areas.
As a Director, Process Improvement, you will be a member of the ArcBest Customer Solutions: Process Imp team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
- College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field.
- 10 or more years of experience in the transportation logistics industry.
- 5 or more years of experience leading projects, mentoring and leading teams with a demonstrated high degree of accuracy and sound decision-making. Ability to lead projects through an ambiguous, conceptual state to an organized deliverable.
- Strong research, problem solving, analytic, business analysis and project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and build consensus among executive level stakeholders with different objectives and perspective.